Don’t Miss Your Chance to Register!
2020 Credit Report Training Dates:
2/12, 5/13, 8/12, 11/11
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM on Wednesdays
Available In-Person or Livestream!
The seminar will include information about:
- How to read and understand a consumer credit report.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) & Fair Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACT Act). We will review aspects of the law that creditors must be aware of.
- Scoring: The development of the variables and how to improve one’s score, including the newest FICO score, version 9.
- Ancillary products such as ID Scan, FirstSearch, OFAC, BNI, Online Directory, SSN Affirm, and the Military Lending Act (MLA) Covered Borrower Status.
- Assistance for Equifax Commercial and Equifax Mortgage credit files and services will be available.
By attending, you can better understand the advantages of these ancillary products and how they can benefit your credit granting process. This is an excellent opportunity to send new hires or experienced employees who need a refresher on Credit 101.
Seminars will be held at the Retail Alliance Home Office, located at:
838 Granby Street, Norfolk, VA 23510
In-person seating is limited to 20 attendees.
Please include: Name of attendee (s), Position, Employer, Email address, Phone number, and your choice of training – office or Livestream
Registration for the Livestream seminar as well as the office training is invitation-only and must be completed through Eventbrite. The Eventbrite link will be provided in an email invitation. Once registered on Eventbrite for the Livestream, you will receive a Zoom URL link and meeting details to join the webinar online. You can also jot down the Zoom URL link from the Eventbrite invitation.
For questions or assistance with registration, please contact the event organizer, Ashley Roberson at email@example.com.