Don’t Miss Your Chance to Register!
2019 Training Dates:
2/13, 5/8, 8/14, 11/13
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Available In-Person or Livestream!
The seminar will include information about:
- How to read and understand a consumer credit report.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) & Fair Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACT Act). We will review aspects of the law that creditors must be aware of.
- Scoring: The development of the variables and how to improve one’s score, including the newest FICO score, version 9.
- Ancillary products such as ID Scan, FirstSearch, OFAC, BNI, Online Directory, SSN Affirm, and the Military Lending Act (MLA) Covered Borrower Status.
- Assistance for Equifax Commercial and Equifax Mortgage credit files and services will be available.
By attending, you can better understand the advantages of these ancillary products and how they can benefit your credit granting process. This is an excellent opportunity to send new hires or experienced employees who need a refresher on Credit 101.